CELTA 2022 – ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER COURSE
The Oxford School of Padova is happy to announce that enrollment is now open on its http://enjoyspeakingenglish.com/?kolosok=jane-rencontre-owen&c0a=32 2022 Summer CELTA, which will run from site de rencontre gratuit ile de france 27th June until 29th July.
CELTA gives you the opportunity to develop your teaching practice, knowledge and hands-on experience to build your confidence in the classroom and secure a better teaching position.
Fact: Three out of four English language teaching jobs require a CELTA qualification.*
Key features of CELTA
• The most widely recognised English teaching qualification in the world
• Provides hands-on teaching experience and observation of experienced teachers that help build your confidence in the classroom
• CELTA can give you the training you need to work and travel the world
• Gives you the essential skills and knowledge you need to teach English as a foreign language to adults and older teenagers
• It’s developed by Cambridge Assessment English, the world’s leading provider of teaching qualifications and courses and part of the University of Cambridge
Who is CELTA for?
• New teachers starting their career
• First-language English speakers and non-first-language speakers
• Experienced teachers who want to develop their skills
• Teachers who want to travel and teach English
• Face-to-face course at the Oxford School of Padova
• Covers the principles of effective teaching and gives you a range of teaching techniques and practical experience
• Teaching practice, feedback and observation of teaching are at the heart of the CELTA course, which is what makes it such a practical course. You’ll also receive tutorial support and help with planning lessons
• INTENSIVE 5-week course
• The minimum requirements to take CELTA are that you must have an English level of C1–C2 and are age 18 or over.
Course date: 27/6 – 29/7
Fee: €1450 (all inclusive)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _