We at The http://omfturra.com/?xodorkovskiy=siracusa-bakeka-incontri&3c3=0b Oxford School of Padova are committed to providing a high-quality service and we fully embrace customer feedback. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it, thus enabling our team to maintain the high standards that we have always upheld.
If you have a complaint to make, please call during office hours or write to our school secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
site rencontre serieuse zawaj halal koulchi maroc What will happen next?
- We will send you an email achowledging receipt of your complaint withn three working days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally envolve passing it on to our Centre Exam Manager or Director of Studies.
- The Exam Centre Manager or Director of Studies will review the matter, speaking if neccesary to any members of staff who may have been implicated in the complaint.
- After a full examination of the siutation, the Exam Centre Manager or Director of Studies will make contact with you in an attempt to resolve the situation. If neccessary, a meeting can be arranged. All of this should happen within one week of receipt of your complaint.
- If a resolution can not be found, we welcome you to refer the matter in full to the current Managing Director of the Oxford Schools group. His/her email address is available by request from our school secretary. Again, he/she will write to you within seven days of receiving the complaint, confirming our position and explaining why.